• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Password?

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Affter a lightining strike I lost everything on my iMac. I have got everything back now except some of the programs. I have Adobe CC and now I am trying to downlaod my programs, LR, Photoshop etc. I downloaded the CC installer and when I open it I am asked for a password. What password would that be? I have tried everything to do with Adobe but now I feel I am going mad.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you sign in to Creative Cloud, you use your Adobe ID and the password that goes with it. Here's the Help files that explain how to reset that password if you forgot it. Hope this helps!

Adobe ID account and sign-in troubleshooting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Presumably it asks for your systrem admin/ root user password. By default Macs use limited user accounts and restoring your system may have messed up this stuff when you reinstalled your OSX. You might need to read up on how to enable the root user and then fix your user accounts and permissions.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines