• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse interactive live video stream

Explorer ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering if there is a way to have a video conference on a muse site where the web cam is streaming the video and audio live and a viewer or viewers can login or access the site and see, hear, talk and ask questions to the person holding the live session? Kinda of like Skype I guess, but I need it on the clients website. Thank you for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Nothing to do with Muse or vanilla HTML. Indeed such stuff is dependent on a completely different infrastructure which you may include with widgets and embedding code provided by the service providers, but always using their technology and via their server backends.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing to do with Muse or vanilla HTML. Indeed such stuff is dependent on a completely different infrastructure which you may include with widgets and embedding code provided by the service providers, but always using their technology and via their server backends.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good Morning Mylenium,

Could you recommend a widget? Muse interactive live video stream​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines