Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Standard 2017 always wants to connect to the internet

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

we recently bought Acrobat Standard 2017 to update our Acrobat XI.

I will install the software via software distribution. I used the Wizard to create a mst and i disabled every online function.

1.png

But when i open Acrobat Standard a window will pop-up after a few seconds which leads me to insert a user and passwort for our proxy server (yes, we are using a proxy server).

2.png

So the program will still talk to the internet. We need to supress all those windows.

I tried to delete the IA32.api in the plugin folder. Well it worked, no proxy window, but without the IA32.api you cannot print. When you klick the print button or CTRL + P, nothing happened. Same with some other plugins like the weblink.api.

How can i suppress Acrobat Standard 2017 to talk with the internet?

Thank you very much

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you purchase a perpetual license or a subscription? If the latter then internet connectivity is a must.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We purchased perpetual licenses

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It might be the initial activation. It should be possible to do it over the phone, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines