• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different modes of hand tool in Photoshop

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use the Hand Tool in Photoshop, I have two different experiences that seem to occur randomly (I can't figure out a correlation with any other factor I am changing):

(A) I simply click and drag to move to another part of the drawing, or

(B) When I click, the drawing zooms out to 100% and a small box appears that represents the portion of the drawing that will appear on my screen.

I find (B) very annoying and don't want it to happen, but I can't find a way to stop it. Is there a way to turn this off?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

You can turn off hardware accelerated zoom functions in the prefs and by invoking the zoom tool. That should take care of "scrubby zoom" issues such as the dynamically scaled preview.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can turn off hardware accelerated zoom functions in the prefs and by invoking the zoom tool. That should take care of "scrubby zoom" issues such as the dynamically scaled preview.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't find the setting for hardware accelerated zoom function in preferences. What section is it in?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines