• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop won't update on my mac!!!

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Earlier today an adobe representative helped me try to figure out why my photoshop wouldn't update and he said that the account was never registered, so we couldn't update because we couldn't register it. When i go under the help section and click update, it displays a message saying "check your internet connection..." however, i have a perfectly good internet connection (ethernet) and a fast connection. This is on adobe CS3. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's important that you know Adobe had taken down the CS3 activation servers. In its' place you will trade your old serial number for a new serial number and an activation-free Photoshop CS3 at no cost to you.

Start here: Activation or connection error when starting CS3 or Acrobat 8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But there is no update. What makes you think there is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines