Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eyebrows don't respond

Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I feel like I have this happen too often, I update parts of my puppet and then it makes me re connect everything to the rig from scratch. which would be fine, but different parts act up differently every time. last time the arms didn't function right. this time its the eyebrows and blinking. the blinking only works if I really squeeze my eyes together then it registers a blink. not sure if there is a way to lower the strength I've tried with blinking strength but it seems it only works when recording, which I never do.

as for eyebrows, they don't respond to mine at all, although they are tagged properly. one thing I did notice was that there are handles on both sets of brows. no idea why, but I click them and delete them, and they keep popping back up, they won't let me remove them, and it may be the reason for the issue. my character can go without using his eyebrows while I stream. I just need a solution at some point. Let me know if you guys have any ideas. Attached is a screenshot for help visually.

Also, I think the rig recognizes my eyebrow movements, as the head slightly moves up and down as I lift my eyebrows up and down. its just sort of a mess, for something so simple. I've been using the program for a good few months now, and I haven't been more frustrated. it's almost like there is a bug for removing the handles on this group.

Thanks,

Seth L. TylerScreen Shot 2017-12-05 at 3.59.51 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

someone helppppp haha. been struggling with this issue and still haven't figured it out...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's hard to diagnose without having the puppet file to play with. If you're willing to share (either publicly or privately), we can help. File > Export > Puppet... creates a self-contained file.

Also, I recommend updating to v1.1.1 which was released yesterday. If you were having problems with Attach To for newly created layer groups, you'll be happy to know it fixes that problem (they now properly default to Auto).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, looking at your screenshot again, I see that you have two groups named "Head". That will auto-tag them both with Head tags. Try untagging one or the other (select the group and click the highlighted Head tag in the properties panel to un-highlight it).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines