Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge CC 2018 8.0.1 and Camera Raw 10.1 released Dec 11th, 2017

Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using Bridge CC 2018, updating it will also update Camera Raw 10.1

Both should be available from the CC Desktop App.

Cameras supported by Camera Raw for the models added in 10.1.

Fixed in 8.0.1:

Fixed the issue where Bridge crashes while choosing File > Import From Device option from the menu bar. (macOS-only)

Fixed the issue where Bridge crashes when launched from Dock. (macOS-only)

Fixed the Bridge freezing issue when navigating to a folder containing video files.

Fixed the crash issue when switching from the Output workspace to the Essential workspace directly after changing a field's value in the Output Settings panel. (Windows-only)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Hi Dave,

I updated last night and thought Camera Raw and Bridge were important here since they work with Photoshop. The new CR adds support for the iPhone X and while eventually the Desktop app would have sent up a notice, I just wanted to let anyone waiting to know it was here and I should add no problems updating.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gene

Thanks for posting this.

When I opened the CC desktop app this morning there were updates to Camera Raw, Bridge & Lightroom CC available.  (Also Dimension but that is a different subject )

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

I updated last night and thought Camera Raw and Bridge were important here since they work with Photoshop. The new CR adds support for the iPhone X and while eventually the Desktop app would have sent up a notice, I just wanted to let anyone waiting to know it was here and I should add no problems updating.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem with the updates here either

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe elements 2018 has not had a camera update, Or my standalone lightroom 6.13 .My question is when will it get the latest update  ? As I will be purchasing the latest panasonic  G9 in January

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines