Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SUN GLARE

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this snap of my partner and I.

Pretty new to photoshop but would love to fix it for her (So I can get it framed for Christmas)

If anyone could help repair it for me and tell me how. Would greatly appreciate it

Merry Christmas All!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post the image here and someone will give you some pointers on how best to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We also need to know what version of Photoshop you will be using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the App (photoshop fix) but recently downloaded photoshop on my Mac. I hope the photo is recoverable  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I attach photo. I can’t find an attachment Option. Sorry I’m useless at tech.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Use this button at the top of the forum posting box. It only works if you access the forum online - not via Email

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_7230.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I think because I was replying on my phone it wouldn't work. The photo looks pretty bad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ouch...there's absolutely nothing to work with here. This is with an almost vertical contrast-increasing curve - still nothing:

IMG_7230_b.jpg

Even if you managed to get past that, there's the cross-hatch flare that would need painstaking manual removal, bit by bit.

With a raw file you might possibly have a fighting chance if you were prepared to put in a lot of work, but jpeg no way.

Photography 101: don't shoot into strong backlight (unless you have a flash to fill in).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines