• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to print all pages of pdf

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exported an indesign booklet to pdf and now all of a sudden it only shows the first page available to print.  I have previously exported dozens of booklets without any trouble.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean? In what application are you printing? What happens when you actually print the file, not just look at the preview?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did only the first page of the InDesign file get converted to PDF or can you only print one page of the PDF from inside Acrobat? I'm not sure with the wording of the question.

This is the Acrobat forum, so I am guessing that when you print, only one page of a multi-page PDF is printing. If you are in your Pages panel with one or more pages selected and then choose Print, those selected pages will print by default, although you can change "Selected Pages" to "All" in the Print dialog box.

Is that what is happening? If so, either make sure you don't have pages selected in the Pages panel, or change the Page Range in the Print dialog.

If it is something else, please clarify. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines