• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ärgerlich: Acrobat überdeckt andere Anwendungen, wenn ein zweites PDF geöffnet wird / annoying: Acrobat covers other applications when another PDF is opened

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deutsch:

Dieses Problem besteht seit einigen Jahren, ich kann aber nichts darüber finden und scheinbar hat es noch niemand bemerkt, es ist aber extrem ärgerlich bei der Arbeit!

Beim Öffnen einer PDF-Datei wird eine bereits geöffnete aus dem Hintergrund in den Vordergrund gebracht, welche andere benötigte Anwendung überdeckt.

Dies tritt an jedem Windows-Computer auf!

English:

This problem has existed for several years, but I can find nothing about it and seemingly nobody has noticed it, but it is extremely annoying at work!

When opening a PDF file, an already opened PDF file is moved from the background to the foreground, which covers another required application.

This occurs on every Windows computer!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Hi Acx_Com,

As far I know if you have a pdf file already opened in Acrobat and is set to background. And you are now trying to open another PDF file it is As Design behaviour the file will come to the foreground. This behaviour can be seen in Microsoft Word as well.

Let me know if that answers your question.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Acx_Com,

As far I know if you have a pdf file already opened in Acrobat and is set to background. And you are now trying to open another PDF file it is As Design behaviour the file will come to the foreground. This behaviour can be seen in Microsoft Word as well.

Let me know if that answers your question.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines