Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat XI, Issues

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This is my first time posting to the forum as I have generally not had issues with our software until lately.  I hope you can help.  We have a couple issues on brand new computer, Windows 10 Pro, Core i7, 16GB RAM, and 512GB SSD disks.  Yes, very fast computers.  Acrobat has all the latest updates installed.

Issue 1: When users try to customize the toolbar, all their changes are lost when they close Acrobat.  As a result, they have to dig to find the tools they want and that is painful.  This has never been an issue in past versions of Acrobat.

Issue 2: Acrobat is very slow to open and close PDFs, and even slower to scroll through the pages.  We don't have this issue on Windows 7 computers in our environment so I am not sure there is something that needs to be done to the Windows OS or not.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi keithd,

Sorry for the delay in response. I hope you've found a solution this problem already.

If not, can you let us know if the machine is being Manager by your Office IT or these are personal machines? Is there a possibility the user/temp locations are cleaned once systems are restarted?

About performance issue, have you tried to check for pending updates or filtering out any conflicting third-party plugins?

Will be waiting for your response. Or update this thread with the resolution you may already have found for this issue.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines