• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do I need a subscription?!?

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased and Downloaded PhotoShop from Amazon for an Apple Computer. I registered it and I was unaware of a "trial run" subscription that has run out and now I can not use my photoshop because adobe keeps opening and saying I don't have subscription. My Question is, do I have to have a subscription to use the program I have purchased?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Adobe stopped selling box/perpetual licensed software at version CS6 ~2 years ago.

If your software is "Creative Cloud" then yes, you would need to log into it with an Adobe Id that has an active subscription.

If you have CS6 or lower you would still be able to activate older software and run it, but it has been out of circulation for a while. A lot of people are getting scammed these days by being sold illegal copies of the volume license seats.

Either way, more info may help getting you up and ru

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Photoshop did you purchase? It's strongly recommended NOT to buy Photoshop online, except from Adobe, as there are so many pirated copies on the web.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe stopped selling box/perpetual licensed software at version CS6 ~2 years ago.

If your software is "Creative Cloud" then yes, you would need to log into it with an Adobe Id that has an active subscription.

If you have CS6 or lower you would still be able to activate older software and run it, but it has been out of circulation for a while. A lot of people are getting scammed these days by being sold illegal copies of the volume license seats.

Either way, more info may help getting you up and running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines