• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Comlete and utter B.S.

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You guys sit here and lure people in with this "student and teacher" version of creative cloud, but then ya charged me $109 to cancel when I realized I didn't need it anymore. Ya'll are a bunch of money grubbing pricks who should take a long walk off a short bridge. Can't believe I even considered the idea of using your stupid programs. Won't be making that mistake ever again.

p.s.

Burn in hell you crooks.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Terms and conditions are the answer to your problems...  Learn to read and understand them before you enter any contract.  Most contracts have them and you are bound to them when you accept them.  The terms for early termination of a subscription are clearly explained.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Terms and conditions are the answer to your problems...  Learn to read and understand them before you enter any contract.  Most contracts have them and you are bound to them when you accept them.  The terms for early termination of a subscription are clearly explained.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines