• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC (NEW) - Map Offline

Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to all.

Lightroom CC, I noticed that while inserting the location data (street, city and state) the map is offline. It is proposed to perform "Network Diagnostic" but poor results. Is it a known problem?

Bye.

A.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The NEW Lightroom CC (the cloud-based version) doesn't have maps. What version of Lightroom are you really asking about?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That screen shot is from Lr Classic.

I kinda wish more would watch (at least the first 2 minutes) The All-New Lightroom CC: An Overview - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys.... just a moment please.

This image is from LIGHTROOM CC cloud based version.

If you try to enter the location data, the map box will appear just below.

Have you tried? In my version it is so and I assure you that it is NOT the classic version 😉

Unfortunately, however, after the last update the map is always offilne.

PS. The videos on the new features I saw them, if I wrote in the official forum Adobe is because not found a solution alone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm that alfa_bravo is correct, that is Lightroom CC.

When you say the results of the network diagnostics were poor, what did they say? Map offline has historically been caused by network/internet issues or something blocking access like a firewall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Victoria.

Thank you for confirming my opinion.

Unfortunately, the control of the network configurations did not give any resolution.

At the Windows 10 firewall level nothing has changed.

In your opinion, can the DNSs be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm. Report it at Lightroom CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community  as the engineers watch that forum and may have some ideas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I wrote a message.

If I find a solution I update this topic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines