• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are the video on Apple Tv iOS and Apple TV ?

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'ai les dernières versions Lightroom CC et Lightroom mobile et TV. J'ai chargé mes collections avec des vidéos mais elles ne sont pas en ligne sur adobe web, ni sur mes devices ? Faut-il utiliser un format spécifique ou un poids maximum ? !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe you are asking why the app now named Lightroom Classic CC can not upload video for Lightroom TV.  Lightroom Classic CC can import video, but not sync them to cloud storage.

To upload videos for playback in Lightroom TV:

Please import and sync videos from the new Lightroom CC app, Lightroom CC for iOS or Android, or Lightroom Web (lightroom.adobe.com). 

Please let me know if you need more help.

Thank you,

Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie,

Do you mean that with the new LR, you can play videos in the ATV App?

I use LR Classic which only syncs photos. That works great on the ATV App but my video clips are missing. Is that feasible with the new LR: create collections and play photos and videos on ATV?

Thanks, Pieter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pieter, I apologize for taking so long -- just now I realized this thread was waiting for a reply.

Yes, the Lightroom CC desktop app can import and upload videos for playback on LR TV.  LR for iOS and Android, and the web app at lightroom.adobe.com can also import video.  I hope you were able to see this work while waiting for a response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines