• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File Tools Not Visible - Acrobat ProDC

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File Tools (i.e., save, print) are 'checked" but the icons are not on the toolbar...but if you hover over that area, the dialogue box that says what it is will show under the mouse arrow. How can we fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dimis51622234

As per the description above, in the Toolbar, the Save, print etc.icons are not visible, Is that correct?

Please refer and try the steps from the following KB doc which discusses the similar issue 'Save file' icon missing from toolbar in Acrobat DC on Windows 7 SP1

You may also refer to the steps in the following KB How do I restore the PDF menu bar (File-Edit-View)?

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue just happened again - after Adobe did some updates that forced me to reboot my computer.  I did that and >>POOF<< the 'Save' icon is not on my toolbar.  I have done everything recommended here and it doesn't work - the icon WILL NOT APPEAR!!  There's still a blank spot where the icon SHOULD be, but if I hover the mouse over it, it says 'Save file (Ctrl+S)'; I can even click in the BLANK SPACE and my file will save.  BUT.....NO VISIBLE ICON!!!  Someone help, please!!!  Thanks!  I am using Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines