• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Are the software Indesign, Illustrato & Photoshop running on the MacBook 2017 1,2 GHz to 1,4 GHz?

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

i would like to buy a new MacBook (available in 1,2 GHz with m3, 1,3 GHz with i5, or 1,4 GHz with i7). BUT, are the Adobe Suite programs running on those kinds of MacBook????

I do the main work on my iMac at home. But for little corrections on travel i would like to have a MacBook with me.

Please let me know.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only supported versions on High Sierra are CC2018. Anything earlier is a complete crapshoot and if you go earlier than CS6 the chances are practically zero.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your bigger requirements should be RAM. At least 16gb of Ram would be ideal for running the adobe apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving to Hardware Forum​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines