• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Red X

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i have a red x on my screen, i press u because i saw another discussion about it, but it went away when i made it so you cant see linear wipe, when i have it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Is this your own project, or a template you're working with? As Rick said, this is usually indicating a 3rd-party plugin that isn't registered - the red x is essentially a watermark so you can't use the plugin for free.

If it's a template, it should have stated in the description what plugins were required.
If it's your own project... this is a stranger situation, and we'll be happy to help you figure it out, if you can provide more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid your post doesn'teven begin to make any sense. You have not provided any actual technical info or what missing effect/ plug-in allegedly might cause the red cross or whatever.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A big red X in the comp panel usually means you are applying a plug-in that you have not registered or paid for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this your own project, or a template you're working with? As Rick said, this is usually indicating a 3rd-party plugin that isn't registered - the red x is essentially a watermark so you can't use the plugin for free.

If it's a template, it should have stated in the description what plugins were required.
If it's your own project... this is a stranger situation, and we'll be happy to help you figure it out, if you can provide more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

`ok, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hey klye i have a big red cros when a do a plug in and its my own project what do i have do to 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi , we have the same problem with the red x and yesterday the support tried to help us and couldnt so so told us to contect you for help ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines