• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo/Picture Sheets

Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New to photography/digital illustration. I have Adobe CC subscription, so other products are available. What is the best way to print sheets with multiple sizes or files? Seems like there would be a better way than manually resizing, and rotating to a new document.

Also, anyone have issues with printing say an image with 11x14 dimensions, and have it scaled down via print options to 8x10, 5x7, 4x6, etc?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Bridge > Tools > Photoshop > Contact Sheet. It's executed by Photoshop, but also works with .ai files.

I've only used it for PS and Ai files, but for all I know it may work with any format that renders a preview in Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bridge > Tools > Photoshop > Contact Sheet. It's executed by Photoshop, but also works with .ai files.

I've only used it for PS and Ai files, but for all I know it may work with any format that renders a preview in Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines