• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe color themes and MagickPicker freeze.....

Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for my bad English. I decided to write on the forum until the chat support is not available. Purchased the plugin MagickPicker, unfortunately it freeze, has 2-19 fps. Contacted the support for this plugin, was asked to check what the situation is with the Adobe Color Themes. The situation is similar. Slow, not very comfortable to work with. Does anyone know what the problem is and how to solve it? PC configuration is good.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PC configuration is good.

Sorry, but that's utterly meaningless. You have to provide exact system info so people can put it in perspective and make up their own mind. You also haven't mentioned your Photoshop version as well as the version of the plug-ins you are using. You have to be a lot more specific.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC 2018. i-7 4770. gtx ti 780. 32 gb.

MagickPicker last. Adove color themes I have not installed, probably built in by default, photoshop update constantly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines