Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects closes as soon as I paste my mocha changes

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As soon as I post my mocha tracking data, my after effects automatically closes. I have a 2014 iMac and it is all up to date as well as adobe is all updated too. Let me know if I am missing something or it is just a normal error. Screen Shot 2017-12-17 at 1.41.35 PM.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

This is a known problem that must be fixed in the next update. BorisFX (Owner of Mocha) has some solutions in their website but even with Mocha VR you cannot copy and paste mocha masks. Transferring transform data or corner pin data should work with CC2018, the problem is only with masks.

What I suggest you is to install AE CC 2017.2 (14.2) if you need to transfer masks from mocha to AE. With CC 2018 it does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a known problem that must be fixed in the next update. BorisFX (Owner of Mocha) has some solutions in their website but even with Mocha VR you cannot copy and paste mocha masks. Transferring transform data or corner pin data should work with CC2018, the problem is only with masks.

What I suggest you is to install AE CC 2017.2 (14.2) if you need to transfer masks from mocha to AE. With CC 2018 it does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines