• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermarks in new Light room CC

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed Lightroom on my new Surface Pro and discovered it's a new version (I've been busy the last few weeks and haven't had time to edit photos so I didn't realize the program changed). In Lightroom Classic I would save my edited photos with and without a watermark. Could someone please tell me how in the world I can watermark photos in the new CC version? I tried every option I could think of in the program last night and couldn't figure it out, pretty much every YouTube video is from a couple of years ago and the Adobe support for CC is useless and keeps telling how to do it in Classic which I already know. I can't be the only one having this problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Hi rebeccab,

You can do the feature request Or you can add your vote to the below feedback link for the same issue.

Lightroom CC: Ability to add watermarks to images | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Feature request link: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Also, you can update Lightroom CC to 1.1 version and refer the list of feature which is added to this update.

Lightroom CC 1.1 is now available | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You currently cannot but it is possible from the iOS app if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use Apple, but thank you. I'm surprised that was an option they chose to cut out of this version. I really hope they do an update to correct that problem. That's kind of ridiculous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rebeccab,

You can do the feature request Or you can add your vote to the below feedback link for the same issue.

Lightroom CC: Ability to add watermarks to images | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Feature request link: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Also, you can update Lightroom CC to 1.1 version and refer the list of feature which is added to this update.

Lightroom CC 1.1 is now available | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The NEW Lightroom CC is a completely new program going in a new direction and is aimed at a completely different user. If you want all the features you have been accustomed to in the past you probably want to stay with Lightroom Classic CC. It is still being developed and improved and going in its direction. Lightroom CC is going to be changing and having features added over the next months and years. But only the Adobe development team knows where that is going. If you as a user expect all of the features that you have had in the past then you probably want to continue using Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom CC is not considered to be an upgrade. Remember that! It is a completely new and different program. It doesn't have many of the features that are in Lightroom Classic CC or the older versions of Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rebeccab70604380  wrote

keeps telling how to do it in Classic which I already know. I can't be the only one having this problem.

Let's just clarify, since you missed all the kerfuffle... Lightroom now has 2 versions being developed alongside each other.

Lightroom Classic is the equivalent of Lightroom 7 - it's the next one on from the version you've used for years, and has all of the features you're used to.

Lightroom CC is a brand new app for cloud-based workflows. As a version 1 app, it has a very limited featureset at this time, although it will grow over time.

So you may be better to stick with Lightroom Classic if you prefer a desktop or laptop based workflow rather than a cloud workflow, or if LRCC doesn't have all the features you need.

In short, LR CC is not a replacement for Lightroom Classic. This might help you decide which you need: Lightroom CC vs. Lightroom Classic – Which Do I Need?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2017 Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The new LR CC is not ready for primetime in my opinion.  Also, these updates have the worst naming convention ever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines