• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apply changes to other photos, apply preset to multiple photos Lightroom CC 2018

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apply changes to other photos, apply preset to multiple photos Lightroom CC 2018???!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Is that a question?

There isn't a Lightroom CC 2018, but Adobe did complicate the naming, for sure. There's a Lightroom CC 1.0, which is the first release of the new cloud native app. And there's Lightroom Classic 7.0, which is the latest release of Lightroom-as-we-know-it. And there's Lightroom CC 2015, which is the version we've been using for the last 2 1/2 years. Which are you using?

I'm guessing you're perhaps using Lightroom CC, the new cloud native app, and you're trying to edit multiple p

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that a question?

There isn't a Lightroom CC 2018, but Adobe did complicate the naming, for sure. There's a Lightroom CC 1.0, which is the first release of the new cloud native app. And there's Lightroom Classic 7.0, which is the latest release of Lightroom-as-we-know-it. And there's Lightroom CC 2015, which is the version we've been using for the last 2 1/2 years. Which are you using?

I'm guessing you're perhaps using Lightroom CC, the new cloud native app, and you're trying to edit multiple photos at once? That feature isn't currently available in the new Lightroom CC, but it is available in Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for replying to this Victoria, I was just about to post and ask how do i paste edits in CC to many pictures. glad to hear I wasn't going insane and couldn't find it... LOL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines