• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sending pre-signed documents to be sign by second party

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a contract the needs to be sent out to get signed by customers, I have signed it with initials and signature, but needs to be sent out to get signed by the customer also, It wont let me send it?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response.

With the limited information about the issue mentioned above, I am not in better position to comment on the problem.

Would let us know the application/service you are using to send the document for signature? If you still experiencing this issue.

If you already have found a workaround/solution to this problem, please update this discussion that will help future visitors.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response.

With the limited information about the issue mentioned above, I am not in better position to comment on the problem.

Would let us know the application/service you are using to send the document for signature? If you still experiencing this issue.

If you already have found a workaround/solution to this problem, please update this discussion that will help future visitors.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines