• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can i contact Maxons Cinema 4D Lite support for a bug?

Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community, my question is simple so how can i announce a bug about Cinema 4D Lite R19? THX

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no specific support for C4D Lite. Feel free to report general bugs using the bug report form on the Maxon website, but for the life of it be sure they are actual bugs in C4D, not specific errors with the AE-C4D connection or any of that. In fact it might be useful to actually tell us what you think is a bug so we might get a chance to gauge it and advise on possible fixes/ workarounds.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mylenium, i have got an serious problem after last update of C4D Lite because i am missing viewport names just now! And i cannot fix that. Thank you for any further advice.

screen.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to delete the C4D Lite preferences. Go to Edit > Preferences. You will find a button in the lower left to open the Preferences folder in your OS. Close C4D Lite and delete the folder PREFS. Then launch C4D Lite again to create a new set of prefs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i gave it a try but without changes Jose...

i have got two mayor problems about latest C4D Lite release:

1. missing viewport names
  2. startup window keeping asking me for the registration i already have done...

Am i only one who use that software? (C4D Lite r19 packed up with AE CC 15)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to the previous comment, also try and turn off the advanced/ PBR shading in the viewports. On systems with insufficient hardware you may simply run out of resources, which also might affect overlay display functions.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines