• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tools not functioning properly

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open up the gradient or brush tool the values are all preset, (I assume they are from the previous use on another photo.) 

When I attempt to make adjustments to the values it doesn't respond. 

At another time when I would reset the tool to use it on another portion of the photo it would remove the previous adjustment I made to the photo.

Any suggestions? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

If you are using LRCC, right-click anywhere in the sliders panel and you should see the option to "Reset All Sliders".

If you are using LR Classic, double-click on the word "Effect" at the top of the Adjustment panel, that will reset all the sliders.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make your desired adjustments then ENTER. Draw another gradient and click ENTER. You can do that as many times as you wish making differing adjustment to each..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Neox99, hitting enter after the adjustments allows me to make a new gradient.  The problem still remains when I open up the tool none of the sliders are set to zero so I have to reset each one. 

Is there a way to have them all set to zero when I open up the tool?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since my brush sliders are all preset as I last used them when I enter the Brush module I have to say NO.  Seems the very early version (1.1) of Lr cc has a few tweaks that need addressing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are using LRCC, right-click anywhere in the sliders panel and you should see the option to "Reset All Sliders".

If you are using LR Classic, double-click on the word "Effect" at the top of the Adjustment panel, that will reset all the sliders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines