• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Render Crash (Multiple Versions)

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so i made an edit in ae cc 17 on friday then I tried to render but every time it would crash. So then I tried to import into AME but it couldn’t detect it. I finally got it into AME but it would fail after barely starting. I waited a day then tried the same thing. I even installed cc 18 and AME 18 but same error happened in AME 18 and I couldn’t even open the project in ae cc 18, it kept crashing. I finally gave up. Yesterday I tried to make an edit in ae cs6 and I tried to render as h.264 so i could get a mp4 video but it would fail at the about the same frame every time. I rendered as a different format thought and it worked but lowered the quality a lot and cut out some of the audio from the start so it took 3 seconds then the audio finally played. Anybody know what I can do so I can render my videos?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We'll need a lot more info. Do you get an error message? What exactly happens? What operating system?

Taking a stab in the dark I'd try making sure gpu drivers are updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried it again and same thing happens. CS6 Just says after effects has stopped working and I am forced to close. Im on windows 10, and i'm almost 100% sure that my drivers are updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also just got this in cc 18 media encoder

- Encoding Time: 00:01:53

11/21/2017 04:17:26 PM : Encoding Failed

------------------------------------------------------------

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Render Error

Render returned error.

Writing with exporter: H.264

Writing to file: \\?\D:\Users\Sam\Desktop\Editing stuff\finished edits\betrayed.mp4

Writing file type: H264

Around timecode: 00:00:01:03

Rendering at offset: 0.067 seconds

Component: H.264 of type Exporter

Selector: 9

Error code: -1609629695

------------------------------------------------------------

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi SamY,

Sorry for the trouble you're having. What's going on in your Timeline around 1:03? Any applied effects?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines