• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving from Organizer from PS-13 to PS-2018

Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used PS-9, 10, 11, and 13. I have experienced very slow speeds and freezes with all my Organizer programs. I keep buying the new version hoping things have improved but to no avail. PS-13 has been the best but I still experience freeze-ups when I do certain functions. Unfortunately, I have not been able to figure out what those functions are so I can avoid them. I still have PS-11 and 13 on my MacBook Pro (Mid 2015 running 10.13.1) and have purchased PS-2018. I don't, however, want to  just dump my old Organizer content into the new one in case it's carrying some sort of bug. I also don't know if I should uninstall PS-11 and 13 before I start with PS-2018.  Can someone advise me the best way to set-up PS-2018 (especially the Organizer) to be sure I have a clean copy that's not carrying a bug from a previous version.  Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I should have said in my first post that I'm talking about Photoshop "Elements" 13 and 2018. Thanks for any advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines