• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signature Initials move after saving

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I save my pdf after putting my initials on the document, they move upward on the page. How can I place my initials so that they save in the place I have put them?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rachelw,

Is it possible you can show us the behaviour either you are facing?

Let us know the version of Acrobat or Reader you are using? Also, let us know if you have Mac or Windows machine?

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.  When I insert my signature in identified space and I click off to add some text, my signature moves to another location on the page.  Even when I don't click off and send the document, it appear several inches higher on the sent file.  Can you advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I, too, am having this problem.   I have two signatures: one full and one initials.  It's hit or miss if either of these will stay where I placed them on an Excel worksheet which has been saved as Adobe pdf.  Upon signing, the signature or initials often, but not always, move somewhere else, usually up, on the page. 

Using: 

- Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017

- Excel 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines