• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HDR PRO in Photoshop CC 2018

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an owner of a I-Mac (27-inch, late 2009, macOS High Sierra 10.13.1)

I tried to use the function "Unit as HDR Pro" with Photoshop CC 2018, many times used with the previous version, but the process aborted at the beginning steps. I tried to uninstall and re-install Photoshop 2018, but the problem remained.

Finally I installed the 2017 version again and HDR Pro is correctly running! I'm the only one to have registered this problem?

Thank you in advance

Massimo Gennaro (Italy)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same problem with the same mac.... With the  CC 2018  HDR  give to me error... I trayed Photomatix with same files and it worlks perfect.  Thanks for your Help.

Marco Ravenna (Italy)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

May be it 's not your solution,  but I move RAW on main HD and it works.  Before  the files were on an external hard drive actually almost full

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines