• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating lines (arrows) in Muse

Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to use my MUSE website to explain cabinets to my kitchen customers.

The best way to do this is to post a picture then point to the picture with arrow that leads from the descriptive text to the detail I am trying to elucidate.

How do you go about creating an "arrow" line in muse?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Illustrator will make you a good arrow, however I would make the arrow as part of the image in Photoshop;

layer 1 = your base image (cabinet)

layer 2 = arrow... import this PSD file into Muse as a single (layer 1) on normal and a composite (all layers) on rollover

the effect is that an arrow points to something when the mouse rolls over it... a simple | limited animation but self contained with the image frame

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jarvis393,

There isn't a way of creating the arrows directly in Muse and it won't either be supported by HTML5.

You will have to create these objects in other applications like Illustrator or Photoshop and import in Muse.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator will make you a good arrow, however I would make the arrow as part of the image in Photoshop;

layer 1 = your base image (cabinet)

layer 2 = arrow... import this PSD file into Muse as a single (layer 1) on normal and a composite (all layers) on rollover

the effect is that an arrow points to something when the mouse rolls over it... a simple | limited animation but self contained with the image frame

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank  you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines