• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not complete your request because the file was not found.

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just recently updated Photoshop CC 2017.

Any file i try to open in photoshop automatically comes up with this, Could not complete your request because the file was not found.

Whether it's Jpeg, RAW, PDF nothing opens. Even dragging it in off finder doesn't work..
Have done the search online and found many people have had the same thing but were able to fix it by resetting the preferences.
Ive tried changing the preferences twice now, and its still not opening any file i select to work on..

Have tried un installing and re-installing... same thing..

Has anyone out here got another option I could try?

Im running photoshop on a Mac.

Sucks because this is the first time I have ever really had an issue with any Adobe product and its super frustrating as I use it for work all the time!!

Scott

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Scott,

Could you please check if you see the similar issue in the all new Photoshop CC 2018 version 19.0.1. If you haven't updated to the latest version, please do so and let us know if you continue to see the same problems.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, same problem iMac mac os 10.10.5 Photoshop CC 2015.5  and CC 2014 2015.2. Problem has starter after update of Camera Raw Software.

BR,

Piotr

_edit_

Same info "Could not complete your request because the file was not found" after selecting Menu>Photoshop>About Plugins>CameraRAW.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried to replace New Camera RAW plu-in 10.1 (864) with old one from older Photoshop (CRaw version) 9.1.1 (461) it is working now...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines