Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Slideshow Will Not Repeat

Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

For several weeks I ran my Lightroom Slideshow on an old iPad. This worked great as a digital photo frame until... the Slideshow suddenly stopped repeating.

I believe what is happening is the slideshow is running through the photos once, then exiting. What I want is for the slideshow to repeat indefinitely. This used to be normal, not I can't seem to get it to work this way. Is there a way to run a Lightroom Mobile Slideshow 'forever'?

Thanks,

Steve

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this what you are looking for?

4444.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The setting you point to is in Lightroom CC. I'm trying to play the slideshow from a mobile device (iPad) using Present, then Play. I don't see this same setting on the iPad version. Is it there and I just can't find it?

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That screen capture is from Lightroom CC CLASSIC - Not Lightroom CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the clarification. I think Adobe made a mistake with their names creating confusion. But, if I understand, you are suggesting that if i make this change on the web, the slideshow on the iPad should repeat, correct? I will try that. Thanks.

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines