• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen Right Click

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually when you press and hold right click it works immediately when you start pressing right click. So in photoshop you can press alt and right click then you can change your brush size. But now i have a problem with pen. I cant press right click continuously. I press right click for a time but it works after i release it. So i cant use alt and right click together because ı cant press right click continuously It is just a moment after i release the right clcik button. I couldnt find the solution. If you can help me i will be so glad. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about the pen tool or the brush tool? The menu doesn't come up until after you release the mouse button with the pen tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm talking about brush tool. I want to press alt and right click so i can change the brush size. But long right click doesnt work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just figure out something. When my pen doesnt touch the tablet if i press buttons on my pen, i can draw. I think that is the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines