• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock publishing from Lightroom CC (new)

Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your work on Adobe softwares.

A quick one, maybe I'm not wake up properly today…

I'm about to switch from Lightroom Classic to Lightroom CC then I experimented with it and… I can't find the way to publish my photos to the Adobe Stock Contributor portal. This feature is great in the Classic version, tell me it's still in the brand new "all in the cloud" version but I've not searched properly…?

Thanks for your help!

All the best, Alexandre.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

No, it's not in there yet. LRCC is version1.1, and as such there are many features that are in Classic which are not yet in LRCC.

Here's a comparison of the feature sets in Classic and LRCC, which should help you decide which software is best suited to your current needs: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom-cc-vs-classic-features/ 

The expectation is that over time the feature gap between the two apps will narrow, but that will obviously take some time. Feature requests are already being mad

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's not in there yet. LRCC is version1.1, and as such there are many features that are in Classic which are not yet in LRCC.

Here's a comparison of the feature sets in Classic and LRCC, which should help you decide which software is best suited to your current needs: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom-cc-vs-classic-features/ 

The expectation is that over time the feature gap between the two apps will narrow, but that will obviously take some time. Feature requests are already being made at the official Adobe feedback site, so it might be worth heading over there and voting for your most-needed features.

Lightroom CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for this precision Jim!

I completely understand, Adobe has already made a great job on this version, I'm really impatient for the next features.

Thanks for sending this link.

All the best, Al.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines