• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to create albums after upgrade last week, 12/16, Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the upgrade I received last weekend, I no longer can create albums with the Lightroom CC.   I select images, click on new album, give the album a name and have checked, all selected photos to album and submit and no album is created.  I can do this with the web version but not on the desktop anymore.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

I have Adobe apps installed on two systems here. One is for real life live work. The other for testing. On the test system I just uninstalled Lr CC using the Creative Cloud app. I then Installed it and opened it.

All my folders, albums and photos are still intact. Wanted to make sure before recommending >>

You can try uninstalling/reinstalling Lr CC with no worries of losing images already in the cloud.

May be worth a try for ya.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try closing Lr

Shut down your computer (not restart)

Start computer

Run Lightroom

That works just enough % of the time to make it worth a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried this over several days - having shut-down my computer numerous times during these attempts with no luck - that isn't working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe apps installed on two systems here. One is for real life live work. The other for testing. On the test system I just uninstalled Lr CC using the Creative Cloud app. I then Installed it and opened it.

All my folders, albums and photos are still intact. Wanted to make sure before recommending >>

You can try uninstalling/reinstalling Lr CC with no worries of losing images already in the cloud.

May be worth a try for ya.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstalled and reinstalled - turned off security during that because the last time this happened i needed to that.  still no go and I have a broken desktop app and no customer support, very frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I seriously doubt Lr is at fault. Your bits/bytes are exactly the same as everyone else. Adobe didn't install a version just for your system.

What file format(s) are you trying to include (.nef, .cr2, jpg, tif, png, other)?

Can you provide a screen shot of the Create Album dialog with the Name filled in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines