Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC crashes on Windows 10

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi to everybody,

We have a problem with Acrobat DC and a desktop equipped with Windows 10.

We have 16 Acrobat DC licenses, but this is the only one installed on Windows 10, and it's the only one which gave us these kind of problems:

- until yesterday, every 3 or 4 hours, there was a "Network error", and there wasn't possibility to Save the open file neither to a network folder and to a local path folder, with the result to lose every change on the file

- yesterday evening, I've reinstalled the Acrobat DC app, and today there's been two new kind of errors: before something about data flow not found, and then "Not enough data for an imagine".

I don't know which could be the reason behind this issue, I've no problem on all the other 15 Acrobat DC installation.

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance,

Manuel

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Manuel,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Are you are still experiencing this issue? If yes, please check if an update is available for Acrobat. Click 'check for updates' under help menu. You may also download update manually using this link: DC Release Notes — Acrobat and Adobe Reader Release Notes . Reboot the machine after installing update and try again.

Also, could you let us know the complete error message you are getting? And, the dot version of Acrobat DC installed on the machine? : Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines