Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing a default setting in Photoshop CS6

Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to change the default setting in Photoshop CS6 so that it is set to run 'Basic' Graphics Acceleration for all users (edit\preferences\performance\graphics processor settings.  We are using Windows 8.1.  Currently the computers I want to set use Advanced Graphics Acceleration, and when I set it to 'Basic', it changes back to 'Advanced' after the next user logs on. 

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The PS prefs are separate for each user, you have to change them for each and everyone. Nothing wrong here. unless told otherwise, PS will use the highest possible setting based on its automatic probing of the GPU capabilities. Really nothing to do with PS in the strict sense and entirely up to your user management, including of course things like actualyl allowing the prefs to be stored persistently so they don't reset...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines