• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Driver state power failure

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime i open photoshop cc 2018 after a few seconds/minutes i get a blue screen saying power state faillure i reinstalled photoshop and updated my drivers but the problem keeps happening.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Laurensv,

As you are getting a blue screen error every-time you launch Photoshop, it usually means that there is a hardware issue within the computer, however it might be an issue with the operating system itself.

Could you please let us know which operating system are you using?https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/fix-windows-10-error-driver-power-state-failure/

You might need to do a windows repair, check this link for more info: Driver Power State Failure on Windows 10 [Solved] - Driver Easy

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies for the late answer but i am running windows 10 and i followed the instructions of the site you gave me. When i was in safe mode in my device manager the php basic monitor driver had a exclamation mark and i checked the " device error message" before uninstalling it and it said the error was because i was in safe mode. So i didn't uninstall it and all my other drivers are up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

another little update

i'm fiddeling in photoshop to see if i still get the bluescreen and so far it's not happening and photoshop has been open longer then when my laptop starts crashing so maybe he's fixed maybe he isn't. if today i won't get the blue screen i will mark this as resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines