• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nikon D90 Raw files

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nikon D90 Raw files.  Mac 10.13.2, Lightroom Version 1.1 Build 2017-1016-60550c6.  Have to go to Photoshop to read the files.  What is wrong with Lightroom?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

D90 files are quite old so should be readily supported. LrCC & LR Classic uses the same raw engine as Photoshop, so it’s a bit of a mystery if you are encountering problems.

Are you getting any failure/error message?

What steps are you taking? What version of Lightroom is installed? Is your subscription current? Are you using LR6 perpetual?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Failure Message in Lightroom… This file appears to unsupported or damaged (1) and then under it list the file (or list of files I am trying to import)

What steps are you taking… Hit the + navigate to the file location and select file(s)

What version of Lightroom is installed? per my post Mac 10.13.2, Lightroom Version 1.1 Build 2017-1016-60550c6

Just signed up and paid a couple of days ago!

Don’t know about LR6 perpetual I thought I was running Lightroom CC the one you have to pay for monthly or annually.

Thanks for trying to help.

I thought that Photoshop and Lightroom CC used the same cloud based “Camara Raw CC” program/process?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines