• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why aren't my gradients fading?

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm stumped. I created a square, did a gradient overlay with blending options and the gradient isnt even faded. It's basically just 2 solid colors up against each other. What could be the issue here? I also tried creating a sqaure with the square tool and filling it with the same gradient but the same thing happened. I'm not sure what could be going on here. My Photoshop CC is updated to the latest 19.0.1 version as well.

Note: linear, diamond, reflected, and radial gradients fade as they should but this angled gradient just won't fade.

Capture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

After you open the Layer Style dialog as in your screenshot, click and drag down and left in the document area to move the gradient.

dla.png

after.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After you open the Layer Style dialog as in your screenshot, click and drag down and left in the document area to move the gradient.

dla.png

after.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Jeff says.  That's how angle gradients work

You can see it with the normal Gradient tool by the shape of the Angle icon in the Options bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines