• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contact number not responding..

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i've been trying to reach by phone but it's not working. My question was a concern about my account. I recently learned that the monthly fee went up from $19.99 to $29.99; and was wondering if there is any possible way to put the account on hold, or have the payment taken out next month instead. I realized last minute that i don't have the enough funds at the moment to pay for it this month and it's already posted on my account. Please contact, if you can. THANK YOU..   

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The $19.99 was for the first year, and after that it went up to the regular student price of $29.00.

See this thread for details:
why is my account now $31 a month and not the $20....

I am a volunteer so I can't help with the second part of your question, of course. Can you borrow $10 from a friend? (Just a thought.)

Adobe is closed for the last week of the year for the holidays. I don't know if that applies to all employees or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks anyways, but i don't have any friends..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines