• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Window content does not appear

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2017 Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm having a problem that I can not solve in any way, I've been using Photoshop CS4 normally (for more than a year) when suddenly the contents of the window do not appear but it's inside! I will explain better, I have some jobs saved in psd and now when I open them only the black screen appears, but if I click on the edge of the window and drag the content appears but just let it disappear again. I created a new file to test, clicking on create only the black screen appears, but if I choose the pen tool for example and make some scratchs randomly (because I can not see what is being done) when I stop scratching and moving the window as already I mentioned earlier the scratchs are there ... I thought it might be some incompatibility with some windows update, I migrated to the cc 2017 but it still the same thing,I updated the video drive and it did not work

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you also update your displays device driver.  It may be a problem in the driver if you updated your display driver. backing that out or look for a newer driver.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes I have all the video drive updated but the problem persists

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My problem was a little bit different from yours, but I think as well that it appeared after the last Windows update. I solved my issue by installing an older driver for the graphic card.

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2427396

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines