• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Lightroom CC no longer supporting .mp4 movies?

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2017 Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've not been able to import .mp4 movies the past few days despite being able to do so previously. I don't believe this is an issue with my camera since it worked before and I haven't changed any settings. Is Lightroom CC no longer allowing movies to be imported?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 23, 2017 Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We 'Import' photos and video into Lc CC Classic. We ADD them to Lr CC. Which are you using?

Regardless: Both accept and play .mp4 videos. Just tested on both softwares. Tested on Lr CC Web. The only place they don't play is Lr Apple TV

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Neox99, thanks for the reply. I have been adding videos to the "new" Lightroom CC. I've been using the Mac client and as it turns out, the Mac client doesn't allow me to play any previously added videos nor does it allow me to add any new videos. The web-based client allows me to do both. I can also play previously added videos on the new 4K HDR Apple TV -- haven't had an opportunity to test any of the videos I just added through the web-based client. Anyhow, the problem seems to be with the Mac client. Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines