Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

screen presentation

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (77).png

After opening Photoshop i cant grap or touch the window and i cant close photoshop anymore. Is there a fixing shortcut or something similiar what i coincidentally did? Other Programs of adobe still work well.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

It looks like your main Photoshop window is not visible on screen. It may be hidden under other windows or off screen or mostly off screen the one under your Photoshop tool palette vertical bar.   On windows task bar hover your mouse over the PS icon previews should be displayed for its windows. Move the cursor into the preview of Photoshop's main window right click and click on move. Then use the keyboard arrows keys see if you can move Photoshop main window into view.  Once you use the arrows

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

If you can't touch Photoshop at all then try this:

Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) as you start Photoshop. If you time it right, you will be prompted to delete the current settings. New preferences files are created when you start Photoshop and that will hopefully restore order.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like your main Photoshop window is not visible on screen. It may be hidden under other windows or off screen or mostly off screen the one under your Photoshop tool palette vertical bar.   On windows task bar hover your mouse over the PS icon previews should be displayed for its windows. Move the cursor into the preview of Photoshop's main window right click and click on move. Then use the keyboard arrows keys see if you can move Photoshop main window into view.  Once you use the arrows keys a few times you may be able to just move your mouse around to locate  Photoshop's main window. Here I moved mine off screen capture the screen with  the previews displayed with right click menu for the main Photoshop window preview.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually the main PS window is visible, just. See the Minimize Box and X in the upper left hand corner of your screen. Also the long vertical edge of the main screen is shown.

2 options.

Try to grab just below the X and Drag it to the right.

Try to place the mouse pointer, cursor, at the vertical edge and click + drag to the right. Then grab the top of the window and re-position it farther to the right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That what I wrote the one under the toolbar look like it could be the right edge area of Photoshop window. They may be able to drag it. However, I thought it may maximize or close Photoshop if they tried.   Using Windows feature will enable them to move the window without a problem. Many do not seem to know how to use windows well so I gave them a step by step how to.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2017 Dec 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks, on one little side i was able to grap the window.

as always: the human is not smart enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines