• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do I have to pay for something using the Shopify Store widget from QooQee?

Explorer ,
Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Do I have to pay anything in order to create an online store using the Shopithy Storey widget from CoCoe?

I want to buy a widget and set up an online store. Having paid only the widget, can I create an online store? Or will I also have to pay for each month Shopify services for $ 30?

Is there a widget that will create a FREE online store. So I bought the widget, and then I could create it without extra spending

online store? Having paid only for the widget?

ty

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

You should understand that the widget is used to place the store on the Muse website, but it is not the store itself. If you have enough coding knowledge, you do not need to buy a widget, and you can place Shopify on the Muse site yourself using this knowledge.

Thus:

• If you do not have coding knowledge, you pay for the widget to place the Shopify store on the Muse website.
  • Yes, you need a paid Shopify account, so that you can use the functionality of the store.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should understand that the widget is used to place the store on the Muse website, but it is not the store itself. If you have enough coding knowledge, you do not need to buy a widget, and you can place Shopify on the Muse site yourself using this knowledge.

Thus:

• If you do not have coding knowledge, you pay for the widget to place the Shopify store on the Muse website.
  • Yes, you need a paid Shopify account, so that you can use the functionality of the store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bogette, if you want further assistence, it would be a good idea, to answer at first the threads, you already have started. You didn’t do this for you last threads. It is  not that nice, to ask and not to react on detailed and correct answers. And: One might not believe it, but as I was told, it sometimes motivates the helper, if they hear a „Thank you!“ after they tried to assist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines