• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

damaged every time but why ?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK every time i restart my pc Adobe manager damaged so i reinstall that and work like usual but if i open Photoshop or illustrator and close it i cant open it again because next time i try to open neither of those a massage pop up saying the software is damaged. i endured this problem for months now and i even thought it must be a virus or something i formatted my whole pc and reinstalled my Windows on it this is so annoying for me can some one please say me a permanent fix for this i cant reinstall the software every time i want to work and sorry for me bad English.

and my Pc specs are :-  Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

inter Core i5 4500 @ 3.30Ghz (4 cores)

32 GB ram (4 8GB rams)

and a Geforce Gtx 1080ti 8GB vga

4TB HDD ( 2 Seagate 2TB 7200RPG firecuda sata HDDs)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Nitroux+Frienzei  wrote

i just installed windows 10 on my pc and updated it to the latest version guess what it still happens im so sick of this

i also tried removing 1 HDD and using only 1 because a friend suggested me that but my problem still persist

Capture.JPG

That sounds like a serious PITA and we feel for you.  Have you tried searching using the phrase in the pop-up error message?  That found several YouTub fixes for me and this page that looks out of date, but I expect

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start by checking your disk controller drivers and make Windows System Restore behave.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just installed windows 10 on my pc and updated it to the latest version guess what it still happens im so sick of this

i also tried removing 1 HDD and using only 1 because a friend suggested me that but my problem still persist

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Nitroux+Frienzei  wrote

Capture.JPG

That sounds like a serious PITA and we feel for you.  Have you tried searching using the phrase in the pop-up error message?  That found several YouTub fixes for me and this page that looks out of date, but I expect you are ready to try anything

Error: "Adobe Application Manager is needed" in Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 and CS5

This appears to be Mac specific but you might be able to addapt it for your situation

Adobe application manager missing or damaged Problem Student Editon of Creative Cloud

There heaps of YouTube hits, but you'll be able to find them I am sure

Because of the nature of your problem, we would very much appreciate it if you give us some feedback on how you get on, and how you fixed it if you do.  Otherwise, come back and we'll keep plugging away at it.  It seems to me, that the common denominator at this point, is your hardware.  We can see that you took one of the HDDs out of the equation with no difference.  So try the possible fixes above, and please get back to us.

Good luck.  I say that a lot on this forum, but I think your need is greater than most.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a Mac and have this same issue. Also, it didn't start happening until the latest update to Adobe CC Manager. Hmmmmmm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no fix Goddemn it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines