• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgraded my mobile Lightroom to premium but still cannot use

Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have upgraded my lightroom Cc in my iPad to be able to edit raw files but after successful payment, still cannot edit raw files. When trying to always tap upgrade when the pop-ups to upgrade to premium shows, it will show that I already have subscription until Jan 2018. It was more than 2 hours already and still not working. Help!!!!!!! I need to use it!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

UPDATE:

Finally my subscription reflects now!!! I don't know what happened. Just repeatedly tapping the upgrade to premium button and at the last attempt it asked me the password of my apple id.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi janneb,

Have you tried sign-out & sign-in from the Lightroom mobile app? Also, are you using the correct Adobe ID to sign-in in Lightroom mobile app?

Regards,

Mohit 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I already tried to sign in and out for several times already up until now and still cant use the premium features.    Im using the correct Adobe ID which I used for the upgrade. Also tried reinstalling the app.........

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE:

Finally my subscription reflects now!!! I don't know what happened. Just repeatedly tapping the upgrade to premium button and at the last attempt it asked me the password of my apple id.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2019 Apr 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello! I have the same problem. Im already charged and subcribed by apple store. But I cant still use my lightroom premium features and keeps on saying unable to restore purchases. Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines