• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

submit button properties

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a form that's been used for a number of years with a single submit button.  It has about a dozen fillable text fields. When I configure the properties on the button to "Submit a Form", and fill in the Mailto: piece, things seem OK up to that point. After I close & save the file, then reload it, the Submit a Form property has changed to "Execute a Menu Item".  When I try to submit this form (using my same Acrobat Pro XI system), the completed form never activates my e-mail client of MS Outlook 2013.

I have not tried to edit or change this form in any way since I've installed a new computer.  I reinstalled Acrobat on this W10 computer several months ago and have used the software regularly but not with a form.  The last time I used this form (2 years ago?) it seemed OK at the time.  People who would use this form (they would download it from a website) are anonymous, not knowing who would and when it would get used.  The user volume would be very low.  I have a new form, similar in nature I'm trying to implement and getting the same result.

Not sure where to go from here, any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lehutd,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Is it possible to share the file with me How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud If the file is sensitive you may send the link via private message: How Do I Send Private Message

Also, you may try to repair Acrobat, to repair launch Acrobat>Help>Repair installation.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines