• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Small text and symbols/tools in camera raw

Explorer ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The text and symbols are so small in camera raw filter, not like in main Photoshop and lightroom. I have 13 inch screen and hardly manage to see and use these small tools and text. I can manage with smaller image if I can get larger text for the menus. Is there a way to fix this?

Or do I have to return this laptop and buy an 15", in order to get an acceptable size for ACR on my screen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

I'll bring this to the store where I bought the laptop at 7 o'clock tomorrow morning and see if they can help me? If not I must return this laptop and get a 15". A pity, as I love the colors and resolution of it. But I can't work effectively when I have to use a magnifying glass to see the tools in ACR.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Photoshop are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this plan: Adobe CC-fotoplanen | Profesjonell bilderedigering

I downloaded just before Xmas, as my old laptop broke down. I'm new to Photoshop. My old PC 15" had a bad screen, but tools in ACR were excellent. Here on my dell xps 13 they are so small in ACR that I have problems seeing them, and though the screen now is excellent with the best colors, it doesn't help much when I'm almost unable to use the tools in ACR. In Lightroom the tools and text are big, while in ACR their cize is just 1/3.

I will return this laptop over Xmas if this can't be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As requested by Trevor, always indicate your version and OS when posting on this forum.

Older versions of PS are not optimised for high resolution screens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is OS? My Photoshop must be new, as I downloaded it from Internet the first time in November, and my laptop is brand new.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS = Operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll bring this to the store where I bought the laptop at 7 o'clock tomorrow morning and see if they can help me? If not I must return this laptop and get a 15". A pity, as I love the colors and resolution of it. But I can't work effectively when I have to use a magnifying glass to see the tools in ACR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines